#GooglePlay #PlayStore #ResetPlayStore #Google #Play #Games #GoogleApps #PlayApp #FactoryReset #Uninstall
What to do if Google play store is not working in your android device. How to Uninstall Google Play Services without Factory Reset | Activating Google Play.
Buy mobiles from Amazon for big discounts - https://amzn.to/2JmOeww
Generally in Android mobile phones, we have Google Play Services and it plays a major role in installing and updating all other Google Apps. Sometimes you get an error of Google Play Services stopped working and you need to repair it or you need to fix google play services. How will you do? if you do a factory reset, you may need to spend lot of time again to re-install other mobile apps and all but here is a video that shows how to reset or fix google play services without doing a factory reset.
google play services not working
google play stopped working
google play store crashing
google play store has stopped working
my google play store is not working
play store app not working
google play has stopped working
google play isn't responding
1. go to settings - lock screen and security - other security settings - device administrators - android device manager - cancel.
2. go to settings - applications - application manager - google play services - uninstall updates. This will reinstall the factory version
3. The factory version will probably not work for many programs so you will have to upgrade it again. This time make sure you use google play for upgrading not other programs such as baazar.
4. Go again to android device manager and reactivate it.
Manually update yourDate and Time
1. Tap on "Settings".
2. Scroll down and look for "Date and Time".
3. Switch off "Automatic date and time" and "Automatic time zone".
4. Now once make the date and time worng.
5. Again make it right and then enable "Automatic date and time" and "Automatic time zone".
A. Change your Google account
1. Select "Settings".
2. Under 'Personal", select "Accounts".
3. Select "Google".
4. Select your Google account.
5. Select "More" and then select "Remove account".
6. Now you need to enter another google account or else enter the same one.
7. Select "Add account".
8. Select "Google".
9. Enter your Google account and password and sign in.
Clear Cache and Data
1. Open "Settings".
2. Select "Applications" - "Application Manager".
3. Select "Google play store".
4. Select "Clear Data", "Clear cache"
Clear Data for "Download Manager".
1. Open "Settings" - "Applications" - "Application manager".
2. Scroll right and select "All".
3. Select "Download manager".
4. Select "Clear Data".
Reinstall Google play store updates
1. Select "Settings" and then "Applications" and then "Application manger".
2. Select "Google play store".
3. Select "Uninstall updates".
4. Now the Google play store will return back to the factory state.
5. Now open Google play store again. Your Google play store will be updated to the latest version of play store.
And lastly make sure that you have enough space on your device.
1. Select "Settings'.
2. Select "Storage".
3. Check the "Available space" for both internal memory and external memory
4. It should have at least 1 GB space, if not then uninstall apps.