Role Models Life Skills Holiday Courses
We help children fly by giving them the skills they need to grow, develop and thrive in a changing world because we believe that children should be skilled for life as well as being schooled in the classroom. To do this we offer, amongst other services, group holiday courses that give children some of the key skills to succeed in the 21st century; leadership, resilience, teamwork and creativity. We approach everything in a way that’s serious fun.
Our range of five fun and interesting London non-residential 4-5 day half-term and holiday courses (10am – 3pm daily) for 8-12 year olds are in Collaboration, Resilience, Leadership, Creativity and a final module in Mastery. These separate courses can be completed in any order, on their own or as a complete programme. The 5th ‘Mastery’ module is designed as our ‘graduation’ course for children who have completed the previous four courses.
2018 Non-Residential Life Skills Courses
– Early Summer Collaboration Course – July 23-27th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
– Early Summer Leadership Course – July 23-27th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
– Mid-Summer Leadership Course – August 20-24th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
– Mid-Summer Creativity Course – August 20-24th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
– Late Summer Resilience Course – August 28-31st – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
– Late Summer Creativity Course – August 28-31st – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
– Autumn Collaboration Course – October 22-26th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
– Autumn Resilience Course – October 22-26th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB
– Christmas Creativity Course – December 17-20th – Venue tbc
– Christmas Leadership Course – December 17-20th – Venue tbc
Each course is ￡395. The price includes a 45-minute parent masterclass during the week and three follow-up videos to help embed the skills learnt on the course. Childcare vouchers are accepted at Chelsea Academy School only.
Summer Residential Life Skills Course
– Life Skills Course – July 29th – August 11th – Ardingly College, West Sussex, RH17 6SQ
This multinational residential course combines all 4 of our leading Life Skills Courses in Teamwork, Resilience, Leadership and Creativity to offer a unique summer experience for children aged 8-12 years. The course will bring together Chinese and UK students, in order to provide opportunities for both sides to learn and grow from the exposure to different cultures. Each day will be a mixture of morning activities focused on developing life skills in the classroom and afternoon activities developing the same skills but using the Ardingly’s picturesque grounds, together with some full day excursions.
The course is designed to develop what we call the 4Cs. They help your children communicate more effectively and collaborate with others. They will also train your children to become brilliant creative problem solvers and how to think critically. Each week includes fun activities during which the children will work together in teams or groups in order to overcome or solve different challenges.
UK students will have the opportunity to be introduced to basic conversational Mandarin, through an optional daily language session. This will be suitable for those who have never spoken the language before and also for those who wish to develop their existing basic Mandarin.
The residential course is ￡575 for 1 week and ￡975 for the full 2 weeks.
We offer multi-buy discounts across our courses, whether you’re buying multiple courses for the same child or for friends / siblings:
– A 12.5% discount if you purchase two course places in one transaction.
– A 15% discount if you purchase three course places in one transaction.
– A 17.5% discount if you purchase four or more course places in one transaction.
Please see this link for a brief summary video on their confidence and resilience course.
For more information, FAQs and the sign up form, please visit the website link below.
+44 (020) 3637 7107
Website AddressBOOK NOW